- PCR Cooling Blocks for Microtubes and Microplates
- Magnetic Stands for Protein/ DNA, RNA Purification
- Cryo Vial Stand/ Rack with Lock
- Tissue Culture Dish and Plates with Numbered Grid
- Well Orienter for Multiwell Plates
- Index Plates for PCR and ELISA
- PCR Thermal Cyclers
- Laboratory Mixers and Laboratory Shaker Systems
- Tube Holders
- Storage Tower
- Pipette Stand
- Multiwell Plate Well Guide
- Hybridization Ovens
Analog Roller Mixer 9 RollersQuantity in Basket: None
Analogue tube rollers - SRT6, SRT9 rocking and rolling action for complete mixing.
Six roller design with small footprint or nine roller model for high throughput. .
Designed for continuous quiet operation, can be used in cold rooms or in incubators
These roller mixers provide a gentle, but highly efficient, rocking and rolling action.
The six rollers design has a small space saving footprint, while the nine roller unit has a higher capacity.
Control is through a simple on/off switch and the unit will run continuously at the fixed speed of 33rpm.
Recommended for mixing blood samples, viscous substances and liquid-solid suspensions where minimum aeration is required.
Units can be used in incubators up to 60°C and humidity up to 80%, or in cold rooms down to 4°C.
Both roller mixers are robustly constructed and designed for easy cleaning, having plastic rollers and a drip t ray to collect accidental spillages.
Most sizes of tubes, Bijoux, Universals and bottles can be accommodated, up to 100mm diameter.
An accessory stacking system SRT/STACK is available where bench space is at premium.