- PCR Cooling Blocks for Microtubes and Microplates
- Magnetic Stands
- Tissue Culture Dish and Plates with Numbered Grid
- Index Plates for PCR and ELISA
- Well Orienter for Multiwell Plates
- PCR Thermal Cyclers for Diagnostic Applications
- Laboratory Equipment
- Laboratory Rollers for Medical and Lab Solutions
- Laboratory Mixers and Laboratory Shaker Systems
- Laboratory Shakers-Rockers
- Tube Rotators with Fixed and Variable Speed
- Benchtop Centrifuge for Labs and Research Centers
- Sterile Multiwell Plates for Cell and Tissue Culture
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Tissue Culture Products
- Dry Block Heaters
- Tube Holders
- Storage Tower
- Pipette Stand
- Multiwell Plate Well Guide
- Thermo Electric Heating/Cooling System
- Centrifuge Tubes
- Microcentrifuge Tubes (Eppindorf)
- Hybridization Ovens
Several tools and techniques, equipment and devices made of glass, plastic or fiber are being used every day in laboratories dealing with chemical, biological and medicinal experiments. Pioneer Scientific has been providing laboratory products and tools used for varied experimental activities to clients associated in the field. With our gained expertise and proven industry standards, we have earned our customers’ trust and reliance on us. When it comes to providing products and materials used in laboratory experiments, Pioneer Scientific never compromises on quality, efficiency and performance.Laboratory Usages of Centrifuge Tubes
Centrifuge tubes are available in a variety of types and dimensions, and are ideally used for centrifugation procedures in molecular biology laboratories. Made of either plastic, or glass or fiber materials, centrifuge tubes are used for the following applications:
- These are used as sample tubes in clinical research laboratories to analyze serum and blood plasma. Results are drawn by spinning the samples in these tubes for a specific span of time.
- Centrifuge tubes are used in the centrifugation process that separates the various components like plasma, platelets and serum present in the blood. This is required for direct transfusion of separated blood component to patients who require urgent medical attention.
- Centrifuge tubes are also used for other body fluid analysis wherein the examiner spins the sample to test and experiment the varied components present in the sample solution.
Pioneer Scientific Providing High-Quality Centrifuge Tubes
When it comes to providing centrifuge tubes to our clients, Pioneer Scientific pays complete attention to details like transparency, aspects of tightness, visible marking areas, clear gradations and high quality plastic material. These tubes are made in a way so that they fit all standard centrifuges. Apart from quality, efficiency and durability that we assure, we also make sure that our customers get the best product at most reasonable price.