- PCR Cooling Blocks for Microtubes and Microplates
- Magnetic Stands for Protein/ DNA, RNA Purification
- Cryo Vial Stand/ Rack with Lock
- Tissue Culture Dish and Plates with Numbered Grid
- Well Orienter for Multiwell Plates
- Index Plates for PCR and ELISA
- PCR Thermal Cyclers
- Laboratory Mixers and Laboratory Shaker Systems
- Tube Holders
- Storage Tower
- Pipette Stand
- Multiwell Plate Well Guide
- Hybridization Ovens
Thermal Cycler 3000 GQuantity in Basket: None
The new gradient cycler, the TC-3000G completes the Techne range of personal cyclers. The world’s smallest gradient cycler, the TC-3000G will hold half a 96-well plate, in a horizontal format so that it offers 8 columns for temperature optimization and 6 rows for optimizing reagents such as MgCl2 and primer concentrations. Annealing temperatures can be optimized over a 15°C gradient between the temperatures of 20 and 80°C.
All the features of the popular TC-3000 and TC-3000X plus...
Gradient: A gradient of up to 15oC between the temperatures of 20 and 80oC can be set, allowing any protocol to be optimised within a single experiment.
New Software: Enables a gradient to be added to any temperature step of the program.
Gradient Calculator: The gradient calculator function displays the temperature for each of the 8 columns, ensuring easy replication of thermal conditions.
TC-3000 Series Features & Benefits