- PCR Cooling Blocks for Microtubes and Microplates
- Magnetic Stands for Protein/ DNA, RNA Purification
- Cryo Vial Stand/ Rack with Lock
- Tissue Culture Dish and Plates with Numbered Grid
- Well Orienter for Multiwell Plates
- Index Plates for PCR and ELISA
- PCR Thermal Cyclers
- Laboratory Mixers and Laboratory Shaker Systems
- Tube Holders
- Storage Tower
- Pipette Stand
- Multiwell Plate Well Guide
- Hybridization Ovens
Dry Block Heater - AnalogQuantity in Basket: None
The DB-3A is designed to take three aluminium alloy insert blocks.
Temperature setting is by a calibrated knob/dial in degrees centigrade.
Temperature range ambient +5°C to 100°C.
Techne® Dri-Block® heaters are the economical answer to every laboratory's need for a compact constant temperature heater suitable for test tubes, cuvettes, micro-centrifuge tubes, 96 well plates and other small containers.
Dri-Blocks are particularly suitable for microbiology and clinical laboratories for incubation, boiling, inactivation, wet ashing, sample concentration, enzyme analysis and other general uses.
They are also used for a variety of industrial applications. The heat transfer medium is an aluminum alloy block with machined cavities to accept test tubes or sample containers.